Manchester United vs Fulham – Sunday, 4:30pm
Manchester United will be looking to take a big step towards a potential Double-winning season when they take on Fulham in their FA Cup quarter-final on Sunday.
- Marcus Rashford is enjoying his best goalscoring season – bagging 27 goals in 43 games
- Manchester United have won 19 of their last 22 games at home
- Manchester United haven’t lost at Old Trafford since September
- Fulham have suffered back-to-back defeats for the first time since January
- Fulham’s last win at Old Trafford came in 2003
Manchester United vs Fulham – Verdict
Manchester United are just three games away from completing a long-awaited season Double as they look to claim their first FA Cup since 2016.
The Red Devils have already banked the Carabao Cup earlier this season and that experience could certainly aid their hopes of lifting a second piece of silverware.
With the exception of their recent 7-0 drubbing at Anfield, United have enjoyed a good run of results – winning 11 of their last 15 outings across all competitions.
Erik ten Hag’s men also boast a fearsome record at home, winning 19 of their last 22 fixtures at Old Trafford.
One reason behind United’s excellent run is Marcus Rashford’s epic return to form. The 25-year-old is enjoying his best season at the club having already scored 27 goals in 43 matches across all competitions.
With the Red Devils in solid form and Rashford scoring goals for fun, it’s hard to envisage Fulham pulling off a shock this weekend.
The Cottagers arrive at Old Trafford on the back of successive derby defeats, having conceded six goals in 180 minutes of action.
Generally speaking, Marco Silva’s men are enjoying a tremendous season, though expect their FA Cup dreams to shatter at the hands of a rejuvenated United outfit.
The hosts to win and both teams to score is our recommendation ahead of Sunday’s encounter. Over 2.5 goals also makes for an enticing selection.
- Manchester United to win and both teams to score – 11/5
- Marcus Rashford to score anytime – 5/6
- Over 2.5 goals – 4/6
*Prices subject to fluctuation.